Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- A Lodging contact between the guest and the hotel is concluded after a room reservation is made by the guest or a company and confirmed by the hotel. In case a confirmation in writing is not possible due to time restrictions, a verbal confirmation by the hotel to make the room(s) available constitutes the validity of the lodging contract.
- Conclusion of the lodging contract binds the parties to the contract to comply with the agreed terms and conditions, irrespective of the duration for which the contract is valid.
- Reserved rooms are available to the guest for check-in from 14:00 hours.
- Cancellations of reservations: 2 days for single respectively for individual reservations, 90 days for group reservations.
- The guest is not entitled to demand provision of a particular room or other premises by the hotel. Should a confirmed room not be available, the hotel is obliged to make any effort to provide an equivalent substitute either in-house or elsewhere.
- The hotel reserves the right to changes fees, without prior notification, in case of an extended time of 180 days between the date of conclusion and execution of the lodging contract.
- The current legal value adding tax (VAT) rate will be charged independently of the date of conclusion of the lodging contract.
- a) In case a guest is not requesting the contractual services as agreed upon in the lodging contract, the hotel reserves the right to charge for the non-performed services, deducting the expenses saved by the hotel.
b) Saved expenses amount to 20 % of the charge for room occupation only and 40 % of a boarding contract (accommodation and food).
- a) The hotel, in good faith, is bound to offer non-occupied rooms elsewhere in order to avoid losses.
b) The guest is obliged to pay the amount of fees according to clause 8 above until the room is occupied by someone else.
- Place of jurisdiction is Bremerhaven.
Hotel Haverkamp, Seiffert GmbH
General Manager: Martin Seiffert
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB-Nr. 2052
Bankkonto: Weser-Elbe Sparkasse
Swiftname: BRLADE 21BRS
IBAN: DE92 292500 00 000 1100505