... drop anchor
Planning a cruise and want to make plans beforehand in the maritime city? Begin your journey relaxed – with our Cruise Traveller Special!
The 2-day arrangement includes:
- Overnight stay in a single or double room
- Comprehensive breakfast buffet
- Coffee on arrival
- Complimentary use of our spa area with sauna, steam bath and swimming pool
- Entry to the Deutsche Schiffahrtsmuseum (German Navigation Museum)
- Entry to the Zoo am Meer (Seaside Zoo)
- 3-course meal
Our suggestion for your travel plans:
- We will greet you with a cup of coffee.
- Accommodation in a comfortable double room
- Relax in our spa area or get straight into the seaside mood with a walk along the Weser dyke!
- Everything else for your cruise trip and lots of interesting information can be found in the Schiffahrtsmuseum (Navigation Museum).
- You can meet and marvel at seals, penguins and other animal inhabitants of the sea at the Zoo.
- In the evening we will serve you a tasty 3-course meal in our “Weinrot” restaurant. Try our fresh-caught fish straight from the North Sea!
- Afterwards you can cosily while away the evening in “Haverkamp's Bar”.
- Good morning and bon appetit – with our tasty breakfast buffet!
- When you start your cruise you are well rested, well-informed and ready for new experiences on the ocean waves. We hope you enjoy your trip!
- During your cruise you are welcome to leave your car in our car park.
|Per person in a double room including breakfast||111,00|
|1 person in a single room including breakfast||144,00|
|Parking fee per week||30,00|